Happy Monday everyone!
It's Ciska here and I'm your hostess this week. I love challenging myself once in a while and trying out different fancy fold cards. Today, I am sharing my first ever stepper card with you, it's actually not as hard as you might think. There's plenty of tutorials on the Net or YouTube, here you can find the one I used.
I've used Dillon the Lion
as my image for a child's birthday card, finishing off some of my peel off borders as I went along.
* Digital Delights Dillon the Lion, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Crafters Companion CS
* My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue DPs
* Kars sentiment stamp set "Gefeliciflapsteerd"
* Vintage Photo Distress Ink
* Pearl and peel offs from stash
If you would like to see more of my projects, you can find my blog here. Hope you enjoyed my card and perhaps I have inspired you to create your own stepper card or another fancy fold!