Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Meet our new Designers


Hi guys
I am super thrilled to be able to introduce to our new designers joining our existing teams at Digital Delights and Delightful Challenges.
 
Their first works will be shown on our blogs this Thursday!
 
Joining our Digital Delights team are.................
 
Gale - Designer
I have always been crafty. I started out with sewing and embroidery, then cross-stitch, and jewelry making. My sister got me into scrapbooking and then I started stamping and making cards. I started out with rubber stamps and have moved onto using digital stamps. I love using digital stamps.  I started using Copic markers and now have my Copic certifications. I love to bring my stamps to life with Copic markers.   I live in Texas and am married with two grown sons.  I have two grandchildren with another due anytime.  
Visit Gale at her blog Gale's stamping corner

Jan - Designer
Hi my name is Jan known as Scatty Jan , I live in South West in the UK. I live with my Husband and our 3 mad cats. We have a beautiful Granddaughter who we see as much as possible. I love card making and paper crafts - I love using promarkers and most afternoons I can be found colouring away in my craft room. I am super excited to be back with Wendy and the team ( I was in the DT for a year some time ago)
Visit Jan at her blog Scrappy Scatty

Bev - Designer
I have loved creating with paper and color all of my life. Even as a child I made clothes for my paper dolls by tracing their flat bodies and adding my own designs. My primitive way of shading in my coloring books was by tracing the outside of the figures with a darker color. I am inspired by the colors of nature, where nothing is truly gray, but filled with color if we will look through our artistic eye. My background is in Plein Aire oil painting and watercolor. I live in Florida with my dear husband George and my two cats, Nick and Tinker. I teach paper crafting classes in my home. 
Visit Bev at her blog Arty Stamper
 
Deborah - Designer
Hi my name is Deborah and I live in Northumberland which is on the North East Coast of England.  I’ve been married for 20 years to David and have one teenage son.  I work full-time as a PA/Secretary. I began crafting about 18 years ago when I bought my first cross stitch kit.  Many cross stitch projects later I turned more towards paper crafting – decoupage, stamping and scrapbooking.  My favourite technique at the moment is creating cards with stamped or digital images, but I love to play and try out different things. At the end of 2011 I discovered the fabulous world of blogging and eventually plucked up the courage to give it a go and created my own blog “TigerStripes” at the beginning of 2012.
Tanya - Designer
I am 35 years old and married to my high school sweetheart.  We have a beautiful 5 year old daughter named Abby who loves to stamp with me and is the light of my life.  I have been crafting for about 14 years now and have seen how much I have grown in those years.  I love the relaxation I get from it after a long day at work and love sharing my work in hopes to inspire others.  I was super excited when one of my cards was published in Crafting Ireland's online magazine, I never thought my work was good enough to be published so that was a HUGE thing for me.  
Visit Tanya at her blog My little craft corner 

Vicky - Designer
I'm an accountant working full time and a mother of 4 great kids.  I have an amazing husband who understand that in order to keep my sanity through all this I need to craft ;) I live in Quebec, Canada, so a lot of my crafting is done with French sayings. I have been crafting over 21 years and tried my hands at all kinds of techniques over the years.  I started blogging in March of 2012 in order to join challenges.  I became totally hooked!!!!  I can't believe this world existed and I only found out about it then.  I see blogging as a wonderful opportunity to improve my card making abilities. I have realized that through the web I get to meet amazing people from all over the world and learn from them.  I'm in awe of all the wonderful blogs that I see and I hope that one day my blog will be up to that level.
Visit Vicky at her blog Crafting Vicky


Joining our Delightful Challenges team are...............
 
Marcee - Designer
Hi, I’m Marcee Rodgers and I write the iNKY Bird blog to inspire creativity and share my passion for paper-crafts. I've been paper-crafting for over 7 years and love Clean & Simple, negative space and coloring images. I'm a former scrapbooker turned card maker. I live in the Portland, Oregon area with my husband and 2 children. I am extremely blessed to be a SAH homeschooling momma. 
Visit Marcee at her blog iNKY bird
 
Chris - Designer
I'm Chris, from Virginia.  I have been crafting since the summer I turned 12. I had visited my Aunt Betty and pick up her love of all things crafting.  That fall I took sewing lessons.  My dear friend, Dawn,  introduced me to paper crafts and the Cricut about 4 years ago.  Since then I have been making cards, scrapbook pages, and ATCs.
 I have been married to Larry for almost 12 years.  Between the 2 of us we have 4 children.  TJ is married to Lisa and they have our first grandchild, Kylie.  They live in Philly.  Katie and Kevin live locally and attend a local college.  Both hope to transfer to Radford University.  Katie will be a business major and Kevin wants to become a nurse.  Kelly now lives in Alabama, attends Auburn University and will be getting married May 2014. 
 We have 6 cats and 3 birds.  I enjoy reading and bowling.  Katie also bowls on our team, 9 Pins & A Wiggle
Visit Chris at her blog Card-ioligist Chris
 
Melissa - Designer
My name is Melissa Craig, I am a single mom of 3 amazing children. I have been a papercrafter for 13 years and I love every minute of it. I also "own" challenge blog called Tuesday Morning Sketches. In my spare time, I also enjoy reading, walking or whatever else strikes me at the moment! I am thrilled to be a part of Digital Delights Challenge team and look forward to playing along with you every week.
Visit Melissa at her blog Stamp it, Scrap it, Share it
 
Jackie - Designer
I have been an avid stamper for over 13 years now and I loved each and every minute of it. Crafts are a wonderful hobby of mine and stamping is my main focus but I also scrapbook, make candles, create floral arrangements and try just about anything crafty! I work in an architecture firm as an intern architect until I get licensed, which I think sometimes comes through in my cards in the precise lines and details I use. I am so excited to join Wendy and the Digital Delights Design Team! These stamps are all just darling and I love working with them! This is going to be a blast!
Visit Jackie at her blog Stamping Sister
 

Berni - Designer
Hi, I am Bernardine Cuttino, kindly called me BERNI.
I live in Santa Clarita, CA, USA, 40 miles North of Los Angeles. I guess you could say, it is the High Desert, weather is triple digi's in the Summer and cold in the winter. In fact, there is snow on the mountains in the winter, very pretty. Now if you go South towards the water, there is the beach. You have the best of both worlds.
Retired and single from Princess Cruises, the cruise line. I have travelled the world and visited all seven continents. My favorite place in the world is Italy. I also worked in the Motion Picture Industry for twenty years; and casted Television shows and Motion Picture features.
I started as a scrapper and went into card making when I retired. I love to create and experiment with different techniques; and enjoy gardening. I am involved in the Women ministry at church. Living the life of the retiree. Always looking for inspiration and ready for a challenge. 
Visit Berni at her blog Chasing the Dream
 
I am thrilled and honored to have these incredibly talented ladies join us!! Please visit their blogs to see their fantastic work!
 
See you all tomorrow for Hostess Monday!
Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments on "Meet our new Designers"

Marcee Rodgers on June 30, 2013 at 12:37 PM said...

Congrats ladies!! I am so excited to be a part of this amazing team.

Creative M on June 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM said...

Congrats ladies!! Yiippe!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Joey on June 30, 2013 at 3:17 PM said...

Welcome Ladies :) xx

Sassy Raggedy on July 3, 2013 at 9:32 PM said...

Welcome to all the new designers...Hugz, joann