Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This Weeks Guest DT


 Happy Wednesday
This weeks Guest DT is.....

Here's alittle bit about Sandy
My name’s Sandra aka “Sandy from Switzerland”, though I’m originally from Sweden. This alias I got when I was studying in California, by some friends who kept mistaking Switzerland for Sweden. J For close to eight years I’ve lived in Reading, UK. I’m married to my best friend and we have no children but a Ragdoll cat who wakes us up 5 AM every morning... I started making greeting cards for friends & family some five years ago and I’m now hooked. I love to colour cute images and tend to use quite a lot of layers and embellishments on my cards. Less is more, but more is better, as they say. J You can find more of my creations on my blog; www.sandyandandy.com
I’m thrilled to have been invited to guest design for Digital Delights; thank you so much for having me!

Sandy made it ever so sweet Eater card using Digital Delights Precious Bunny and Easter sentiment
Pop over to Sandy's blog and check out all her wonderful creations!!!

Thanks for joining us this week Sandy!!

1 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Wendy on March 14, 2012 at 1:09 PM said...

Absolutely darling Sandy:) Thanks so much for being our Guest Dt this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com