Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This Weeks Guest DT



Happy Wednesday
This weeks Guest DT is.....
 Catz from Scrap This
Here is alittle about Catz
I am a mother of two adult children, and a grandmother of two awesome grandson’s.
I have always been into crafts of all kinds,
but have to say that scrapbooking is by far the most fun and addicting!
I love to make my own embellishments, and I also love to distress and make my art look older!
I used to focus on lay outs, but in the last year or so, I have really enjoyed card making!
I am thrilled to be a guest designer for Digital Delights!
Catz used the ever so adorable Cuddle Bunny available at the Digital Delights store
You can find cute matching Sentiments to this image at the Digital Delights store too
Thanks for joining us this week Catz!!!

4 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

happyscrapper on March 7, 2012 at 8:46 AM said...

This is stunning. The colors and the distressing give it a vintage feel and look. Those flowers are the prefect touch.
Hugz
Christine

Wendy on March 7, 2012 at 9:15 AM said...

This is absolutely adorable and all the details are amazing.
Thanks for being our Guest Designer at Digital Delights this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Sandra H on March 7, 2012 at 3:09 PM said...

Absolutely stunning:)

Denise @ kc242 on March 8, 2012 at 3:56 PM said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!