Followers

Friday, March 23, 2012

Saturday Showcase - Sail Away


Hi guys
Well it's the weekend! Yaaaaaaaay to that!
OK I have to confess that I had big plans for todays post and was going to create a tutorial with our newest guy in the store (oh yeah, he is a cutie!) BUT unless I stayed up all night it just was not going to happen! S-O-R-R-Y.  Anyway I did put something together but first let's meet our new guy..........

Welcome Sailor Simon
Sailor Simon Set (colored)
Told you he was cute! and he comes with all these accessories too (by the way I spent ages looking to find the real name for a Ships Wheel and can you believe it is called "a ships wheel"!LOL)

Anyway once I finished Simon I thought we needed some Nautical Papers to match, so here they are
Sail Away Digital Paper Pack
Not only great to match Simon but for pretty much any other occassion too. Red, White and Blue = Patriotic too!
AND because I felt bad for running out of time, I put together this sketch of how I will make the card once I get around to it! so guys please feel free to copy the layout of the sketch if you wish!

Sentiment comes from our Ahoy Matey sentiment set
If you want to learn how to create the scenes using a combination of stamps, step-by-step pictures and instructions on how to do it are in our new e-books "The Digital Stampers Companion"

Well I hope you have a fun filled weekend planned. It's finally stopped raining here so off to pull some weeds!UUUUUUUUUUgggghhhhhhhhhh

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

2 comments on "Saturday Showcase - Sail Away"

happyscrapper on March 24, 2012 at 9:11 AM said...

Wendy he is so cute.

Chriss America Real on March 26, 2012 at 11:39 AM said...

Oh my gosh! I am having a fit! We live on the Chesapeake Bay and we boat all summer long! This little guy will be perfect for a card or for a layout! I love him!

Hugs,

Chriss