Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Monday Hostess


Happy Monday Dear Friends!
It's Renkata from Scrap and Stamp With Friends.
I want to invite you on  a cup of tea with this cute image "Time for Tea BooBoo".
My real name is Rayna, but all my friends and family call me Renka.
Today I want to show you a cute little box.
Well I am not so much into follow tutorials I just try to do my way,lol.
That's why I can't show you how I did the box, just saw it in the blogland that did it my way.
But looks pretty well I think.

For decoration I did use this cute digi image which you can find in our store HERE. The image is coloured with Copics.I do love my copics. I colour from dark to light and love deep rich colours.
Wish you all a magical Monday!
Hug's
Renkata

4 comments on "Monday Hostess"

Wendy on March 12, 2012 at 9:28 AM said...

Awesome box Renkata and fabulous post:)
Hugs
Wendy

Eskimo Frosting on March 12, 2012 at 3:32 PM said...

Very cute.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Chriss America Real on March 12, 2012 at 4:34 PM said...

Oh so cute! I love it!

Hugs,

Chriss

Susan Flynn on March 13, 2012 at 11:48 AM said...

Wow what a great box Renkata x