Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hostess Monday with Samara


Who am I?  

God first. Mommy-ing, Pets and Art second and beyond. For me, my life flows beautifully when I praise the world as a LOVING place. I'm 55 and officially a 'Crone" and Senior (doesn't sound as good eh.) When I told my youngest (14) Crone meant Wise Woman, he gleefully chuckled and said: "What's Up Crone-Dog."
  
In my other life I was a Psychiatric and Detox Institutional Chaplain. I suppose I am still a Minister, but a Minister through my ART, which has been a passion since I was a child. GOD, art and 3 miracles - my children - are my true loves.  Right alongside (and I mean alongside and in my lap too) we have 2 puppies and 2 kittens. I 'opted out' of Toronto City Life at 39, and have lived a minimalistic life in the woods for years with my youngest. In between praying, playing and creating,  I am completing my Ph.D in Metaphysical Science. I feel grateful and blessed to know that God's Divine Light is without end, as proven to me daily through my 3 cubs.  
  
I am extremely thankful for great Designs from Digital Delights and I deeply and passionately love being a Designer.  I find it is Therapy without walking out the door!  There is nothing better than having to use both sides of your brain, and to receive the quality of digis that Digital Delights produce.  It makes each week a DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGE *wink wink*!
Speaking of...For today, I offer you Digital Stamps Military Mike and Molly.  I live in Canada's Main Military Town (Canada's Hwy of Heros) so this was particularly meaningful as many of my friends have had their spouses overseas or worse, we have stood on the overpasses with Canadian Flags as the forsaken heroes from Canada are brought to my town then to Toronto before arriving back in their home towns.
Thus, the profound effect of this particular digi for ALL of us around the world!  I was going to use a Canadian Flag in the background, but because this is a world wide digi release, it seemed fitting to use a different flag as the background.  

Aren't Military Mike and Molly wonderful?  During and after I was coloring them, I felt such thankfulness for "all" of our Troops.  And I think Military Mike and Molly are very happy with their choices as well, looking at their smiles.

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Samara

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Samara"

Wendy on March 19, 2012 at 9:09 AM said...

Fanatastic posting Samara:)
Hugs
Wendy

Chriss America Real on March 19, 2012 at 12:44 PM said...

Samara,
You have been a wonderful help to me during my troubled time. I am so grateful that God decided that we should both be on this design team at the same time!

hugs,

Chriss