Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hostess Monday with Frances


Hi, Happy Monday Friends!

 I am Frances from Be Creative Be You, I live in 
sunny Kissimmee, Florida.
 
Today is my turn for the Hostess Monday spot. 
I prepared a "Stair Step Fold Card" with the cutest boy around
Easter Derry
 
Colored him with Copic Markers on Cryogen white paper
Also used the Wood Fence and Spring Tree images, 
from the Spring Accesories Set
and the Happy Easter sentiment is from
the Easter Sentiment Set.

Here's another view... 
I found the instructions for this Stair Step Fold Card at 
Splitcoast Stampers resources tab.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.
Hugs, 

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Frances"

Wendy on March 26, 2012 at 9:16 AM said...

Absolutely adorable Frances and lovely post:)
Hugs
Wendy

Chriss America Real on March 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM said...

Oh Frances! This is just adorable! I haven't made a step card yet but now that I see how cute yours turned out, I have to give it a try!

Hugs,

Chriss